Frequently Asked Questions

What if I do not receive my 1098 Tax Form or need a replacement?

If you have not received your 1098 Tax Form by February 1st or need a replacement, please do one of the following:

  • Login to your account on our website and print your 1098 Tax Form free of charge.
  • Order a replacement 1098 tax form.
  • Call 1-800-970-7250 to order a duplicate form for the current tax year or a prior year; a $15 fee will apply for most requests.
  • Call our toll free number and, using our automated system, select your language preference then choose option 5 to obtain the information.

Have Questions?

We’re Here to Help

New customers 1-866-701-0467

Existing customers 1-800-970-7250