Frequently Asked Questions

What information do I need to be set up on a Military Allotment?

A Military Allotment is a service offered by the military to pay bills for its military members. Please note this is not a draft. Military Allotments are set up by a military service member through their Payroll Office. To be set up on a Blanket Disbursement, please call our customer service department and obtain the necessary information needed to use the Military Allotment.

Have Questions?

We’re Here to Help

New customers 1-866-701-0467

Existing customers 1-800-970-7250