Pre-owned Financing Options
The less out of pocket money you have to spend when buying a home - the better. This post will tell you how to keep money in your pocket by possibly financing in some of the extra costs.
When applying for financing, the extra costs of purchasing a home can come as a surprise even if you are prepared – some costs are part of the process. We try to offer ways to finance those costs to make purchasing a little easier.
Being able to finance some of the loan costs can make homeownership easier because you will not need to bring cash to pay for these costs at the loan closing. We allow applicants to finance the following loan costs:
- Closing Costs – These fees and costs for purchasing a home can be financed into the loan, so you pay less up front.
- Moving and Set Up– We can finance in the cost of the move and set up of the manufactured home to get it ready for move-in day.
- Land Improvements – Potentially, we can finance in things like electric poles, dirt pads, steps, a deck, etc.
- HVAC – We could potentially finance in a hook up to the HVAC or a new unit.
- Well for Water – If land is included in the loan, we may be able to finance this in as well.
- Septic – This works similarly to the well option.
We hope that this has helped you think about your home purchase and be prepared to apply. Do you have a question about something that could be an option but aren’t sure about it? Give us a call and see if it’s an option we could help you with.
Stay in the Know